Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Posting Day

I have been moaning about everything that goes on around us so my husband said I should blog and take my moaning to the world instead of him. I am 60 years old and the world has changed so much I just don't understand why and how come. I was at the grocery store the other day and a young man who was bagging my groceries called me a bitch when I asked him to take my groceries out to my car. It turns out he knew one of my grandchildren but I complained to the manager and the manager suggested I not shop there anymore. What! When my daughter was in high school and worked for a grocery store if she had talked to a customer that way they would have thrown her out head first. What is the world coming too?

When I am driving on highway 10 (I hardly ever drive) drivers like to cut each other off. Why? It is 55 for 10 miles from my home then it goes up to 65 and 75. I have received numerous tickets because of the lights/flashes on the highway so I have decided when I drive I will stay at 55 at least until I leave that area, but other people cut in and out of the 2 lanes it scares me.

Last night when I was in the store the man in front of me (about 19) was packing a gun on his waist. I stood there for a few minutes but I could not stay behind him any longer. I felt like asking him if he had ever seen a friend's face blown off in front of him. In 1994 I watched my friend get 3 gunshots to his face at close range from a man on a motorcycle and when my friend fell into the gutter, the man got off his bike and put 3 more shots into his face. His face was gone.
That is what happens when people fight, they lose controll. Why do we allow people to carry guns, most people are killed with their own guns.

Today was a good day, I got up in a good mood had a bit of a fight with my husband but we moved on and played Scrabble, he cheats. I got somemore pages of my scrapbooking done and finished another part of a quilt I am finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment