Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Linda

The most amazing woman passed away today. She was beautiful and wonderous, she wasn't famous but among her friends she was an anchor. Linda smiled all the time, she had a great laugh and shared it with everyone she met. I was lucky enough to meet her many years ago and was surprised when she wanted to be my friend. I could tell her anything and she told me a lot. I wanted to say everything but as much as we talked I am sure she had her own secrets. When you talked to Linda you felt you were very important and when you hung up or left you felt you were missing something. When my husband and I moved to Arizona, Richard and Linda came to visit and stayed a few days. Even through I started to get tired, I was glad to have her there. Linda had the energy of a child in their terrible 2's. Always moving. She never left the house without looking her best, she loved jewelry and especially shopping for it. Richard always catered to her every want-and I know he loves her very much. Good bye Linda, how am I going to survive without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment