Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Day After (Mother's Day)

As mothers we are so very lucky out kids and family love us. I got up at 7 am and took my pills that have to be taken on an empty stomach and crawled back into bed. At about 10 am had to get up because my birds were screaming for someone to let them out. I grabbed a coke and my breakfast shake and headed downstairs were I was blessed with such happiness- the family had left me with all the dishes from the day before. Of Course, the comment I get is 'its not mother's day anymore'. Wow, I am certainly blessed.

I got a email from the cousin I told you had lied to me. In her email she was kind enough to let me know she had never and would never say something like that about one of her grandchildren. My feeling is if you just tell the Bi-Polar piece of shit that they did not hear you correctly it works because obviously we are out of our minds most of the time.

Easlier I was watching 'Dancing with the Stars' what a fiasco. The football player Chad can not dance. The judges keep saying nice things about him and giving him decent scores. What does that say to the dancers who are giving it their all and getting the same scores. Why try if the same score is going to go to a patetic football player. If he wins I will not ever watch that show again because it would have been fixed.

My Lauren is going to be transferring to University of Arizona so she can stay home, and go after her Criminal Justice degree. I am very proud of her. I do keep browbeating her but in the end it is all her. Her mother is next, Julie is going to college in California but I really want her here with me and she can work with John on programming and continue going to college.

That is really all I need to write today or tonite and I appreciate you listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment