Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Missing you

It has been a couple of weeks since I have been here talking to you. Life seems to be getting fanatic yet I am not doing anything. Oh, I am changing bedrooms around again and doing my quilting but nothing to get famous or special. It is so funny because when I am off my meds I am so maniac and my writing is so much more colorful.

My oldest daughter is arriving on the 10th and I am looking forward to her arrival except she wants to hug me all the time. I am not a hugger. But we will come to a medium I hope.

I was thinking about my friend Linda today. It is hard being without her, it is not that I saw her all the time or even talk to her on the phone very often. It is knowing she was there and now she is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment